Flyers For Real Estate Agents
Attract more interested home buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost!
Get your name out and build your own personal brand.
ONLINE FLYERS BEAT SNAIL MAIL:
- Become Known in Your Community
- Increase Your Website Traffic
- Generate More Referrals!
- Much More Affordable Than Google Advertising
- Change Ad Content Quickly & Easily
- Eliminate Printing Costs & Save Paper!
ONLINE ADVERTISING FOR REALTORS
Many Realtors struggle with the same issues when faced with marketing their businesses. On one hand, they understand that having an attractive, functional website is an important asset. On the other hand, organic search engine optimization can be a real struggle, not to mention expensive. Many of their websites rely on MLS listings and feed from the same source. This makes having unique content difficult. While working within these parameters are not impossible, they can be challenging.
On account of this, we’ve put together a list of questions that we often get from real estate agents regarding how to bring in new business from their local area. Below we discuss ways to find the right clients who aren’t going to waste their time and who are ready to take action!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ONLINE MARKETING FOR REAL ESTATE AGENTS
- How can I advertise separately from the real estate company that I work for?It can be challenging to do your own promotions. Online advertising is one of the most affordable ways to do this because the return on investment is much higher than many other traditional forms of advertising like TV, radio, and print. If you are interested in generating more local interest online the best place to start is by creating your own affordable website where people can learn more about you and what you have to offer them.
- How are online flyers different from regular printed direct mail flyers?They are the same in the way that they look and in the messages that they convey.
For example, if you wanted to target first time home buyers with your messaging, you might choose to select an age group of 25 to 40 as your target in addition to the postal codes you wanted to reach. This way you are only showing your ads to people who are the most likely to be interested. Sending regular paper flyers to an entire postal code would likely result in anyone who is not in this age bracket throwing your flyers directly into the recycle bin, offering you a much lower chance of returns on your marketing investment.
- Is it possible to do SEO for real estate agents?According to the National Association of Realtors, 90% of buyers start their real estate search online. This makes doing online marketing highly attractive, especially when one sale can mean over a hundred thousand dollars in commission.But, as mentioned above, SEO for real estate agents can be extremely expensive and time consuming to get results. Real estate websites are usually very complex with functionality since search features and interactivity are highly important elements. In addition to that, SEO friendly MLS IDX solutions are difficult to find. Working with the right professional, this can be addressed but it is a longer process.To make matters worse, with so many agents competing locally to sell similar, if not the same listings, the keyphrase searches are very competitive. Agents are optimizing for local areas, listing names, things like “sell your home.” That means that the amount of onsite content, offsite content and website infrastructure needed from an SEO perspective to be a leader in this market is a bigger investment than it is for most local businesses in other industries.
- What about Google AdWords for real estate agents?Google AdWords is a good service, although for a local-keyphrase driven market like real estate it can get pretty expensive. They are one option to show up in search and do it quickly. They are also highly susceptible to click fraud (clicking on competitors ads) from other agents working in the same competitive territory. Also, they do not give you the chance to show any images, logos or animation. You are fairly limited to simple, in-text ads. Even the Google content network can get pricey compared to our online flyer service which distributes your ads across several content netoworks, not just Google’s. This makes our service more affordable, while producing the same amount of new business.
- How long does it take to setup online flyers?If you provide your own flyers, your campaign can be setup within one business day. If you require flyers your campaign, it can be setup within 1 to 2 weeks depending on the number of different banner styles and layouts you need to attract your various target audiences. Our specialists will be able to show you examples of highly converting flyers that have driven business for many of our clients if you are unsure about what the content should be.
- How do I purchase online flyers?Simply send us your contact information and indicate that you are interested in online flyers and we will contact you within 1 business day to go over the details of your campaign.
ORDER YOUR PACKAGE
If you require immediate service, simply give us a call at 1-877-947-3351
to speak with one of our specialists.
June 27, 2015
April 26, 2015